Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bubble Pop

Maybe it's my anxious (sometimes obsessive) behavior or maybe I'm sort of kind of possibly a little teeny tiny bit of a diva; I usually get very upset when things don't go my way. Even when the thing that didn't go how I had planned is very trivial. I plan right down to the second: when I will shower, brush my teeth, put on a bra, start my car, how many calories in my meals, what toy goes where, oh? I'm five minutes late? I just won't go at all... 

I forget to breathe. I forget to slow down. 

I strive for consistency (and dare I say perfection) and almost always miss my mark.




I wanted to go to Starbucks. Leo wanted to play "bubble pop" instead of getting dressed. The ducky bubbles were "bwoken", but he found some more in a box.  

He didn't mind that his original plan had gone awry.

I don't really care much about Starbucks anyway.


I'm wrong--I hit the perfection nail on the head so many times each day. 

I would blow bubbles in this hallway forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment